ITEC DIPLOMA IN PERSONAL TRAINING
Sabrina Doyle MSc, PgDip, BSc, Dip, RGN, MINDI, Registered Dietitian & Clinical Sports Nutritionist teaches the Nutrition module at our Kilkenny College location for the ITEC Diploma in Personal Training course.
Sabrina’s full academic qualifications to date are;
- Masters in Nutritional Sciences
- Postgraduate Diploma Dietetics
- Postgraduate Certificate Sports Nutrition
- Bachelor of Science General Nursing
- Train the Trainer FETAC Level 6
- Management Development Course FETAC Level 7
Having completed a Master in Nutritional Science and a Postgraduate Diploma in Dietetics, Sabrina has over 7 years experience as a registered dietitian. This follows Sabrina’s 10 years as a qualified registered nurse working in the health sector. She has gone on to specialise in the area of Sports Nutrition having completed a Postgraduate Certificate in Sports Nutrition from St Mary’s College Twickenham London. Sabrina is currently the Senior Dietitian and Sport Nutritionist with Carlow GAA.