NEW MINDS FITNESS COLLEGE TUTOR
Ken has over 10 years in the health and fitness industry he has a wealth of knowledge and is educated to an extremely high standard:
- BA in Strength and Conditioning from Setanta College.
- International Powerlifting Elite Coaching Course.
- Qualified as an IWA-Sport accredited tutor licensed by Coaching Ireland to deliver courses in the coaching development for Ireland Program.
- Yoga Teacher Training with Yogacharya Lalit Kumar, Himalaya Yoga Valley.
- IPC Powerlifting National Referees Course.
- Higher Certificate in Strength & Conditioning. Physical Fitness & Conditioning for Sport.
- Strength & Conditioning Coach (IRFU) All levels.
- “Stott Pilates” Beginners/Intermediate Certificate with Litton Lane Training.
- Certificate in Resistance Training and Weight Training and Coaching (Irish Amateur Weight Lifting Association).
- Child Protection Awareness Programme Session 1 and Session 2 facilitated by Ogra Chorchai as part of the criteria to coach underage teams.
Ken works as a Senior Co-ordinator of the National Para-Power Lifting management Team and Athletes in collaboration with the Irish Wheelchair Association (IWA).
Previously Ken has worked as a Strength and Conditioning (S&C) Coach for FR Mathew’s Wheelchair Basketball Club. Designed and Facilitated an Elite Rugby Youth Camp in collaboration with Setanta College and National Athletic Development Authority (NADA).
Strength and conditioning coach for the under 16yrs and 18yrs “Provincial Emerging Talent Soccer Squad".