ITEC LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA
In Personal Training
The course will cover a broad range of knowledge and skills needed for employment as a personal trainer and course hours will be made up of both theory and practical work. Comprised of 10 modules:
- Anatomy and physiology for Exercise
- Health, Safety and Welfare in a Fitness Environment
- Principles of Exercise, Fitness and Health
- Practical knowledge and training tips to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Planning gym-based exercise
- Instructing gym-based exercise
- Applying the Principles of Nutrition to a Physical Activity Programme
- Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise and Health
- Programming Personal Training with Clients
- Delivering Personal Training Sessions
Opportunities for Employment:
There are opportunities for a Personal Trainer to find employment in a variety of areas: Gym, Health club, Spa, Cruise ships, Hotels or resorts, Own fitness studio, Own business.
It is a certified ITEC qualification (Level 3) that is accredited by REPS (Register of Exercise Professionals) and the EQF (European Qualification Framework).