This qualification will provide opportunities for staff already qualified in the Exercise and Fitness Industry. Gaining a qualification in a specific occupational area will make a fitness professional more employable. It will also provide a stepping stone for students leading to additional qualifications in the Exercise and Fitness Industry.
In the Instructing Kettlebell Training you will learn how to:
- Demonstrate technically correct Kettlebell exercises and lifts
- Prepare for Kettlebell training sessions
- Prepare the environment and equipment to meet the clients’ needs
- Provide clear and concise explanations for each Kettlebell exercise and lift
- Adopt appropriate positions to observe clients
- Monitor safety, effectiveness and intensity of Kettlebell training sessions
- Provide feedback and instructing points which are timely, clear and motivational
- Communicate as appropriate to clients’ needs and the environment
Saturday, 9.30am – 4.30pm Course runs throughout the year.
Includes certificate of completion