- Raspberry Jam
- 1 cup frozen/fresh raspberries
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- Overnight Oats
- 1 cup oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp honey/other sweetener
- For the jam, place your raspberries and coconut oil in a saucepan on medium heat. Stir until the berries have turned mushy and the juices are coming out, about 4-5 minutes. Add the honey/syrup and chia seeds. Keep stirring until it reaches your desired consistency and then remove from heat. Allow to cool down and then scoop into a container/jar and place in fridge
- For the overnight oats, combine the oats, chia seeds, almond milk and sweetener in a bowl. Mix together until everything is interspersed (especially the chia seeds).
- Place in fridge for 6-8 hours.
- Before eating, scoop about 1/3 cup into a mason jar. Add a layer of raspberry jam and another layer oats. Add a final layer of jam and top with fresh raspberries, cacao nibs, and whatever toppings you desire.
* Source - Born to Sweat.co