ITEC & VTCT Diploma
in Beauty Therapy
The ITEC/VTCT level 2 diploma for beauty specialists is comprised of 5 modules including:
- Skincare and Eye Treatments including facial treatments, cleansing, toning and moisturising, eyebrow and lash enhancements, masks and facial massage.
- Make-up including correct use of cosmetics, make-up application, corrective make-up techniques and make-up for special occasions.
- Manicure and pedicure including nail shaping and filing, Application of varnishes, cleansing of nails, manicure of nails, hand masks, exfoliation and thermal treatments
- Waxing including use of hot wax and warm wax, bikini line, lower leg, upper leg, lip & chin, forearms and eyebrows
- Professional conduct and business awareness includes - Professionalism as a therapist, marketing, advertising, different types of businesses, health and safety and legislation
Opportunities for Employment
There are opportunities for Beauty Specialists to find employment in a variety of areas: Beauty salons, Hotels, Health clubs, Spas, Own business and Cruise liners.